Marketing/Sales Job Description
Home Instead Senior care is a non-medical home care company that provides companionship, home helper services, personal care services and Alzheimer’s care to senior citizens in our community. Our goal at Home Instead Senior care is to assist seniors to live safely and independently in their homes.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for a Part-Time Marketing/Sales Coordinator who is an organized and personable individual to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. The Marketer must use strong networking skills to educate the community and promote our services in order to grow our client and caregiver base to meet revenue goals. Sales and Marketing duties will include researching and pursuing new referral sources and enhancing and maintaining relationships with existing referral sources. The Marketer will meet regularly with the owner/manager to report results, discuss successes and opportunities, and document progress towards goals.
- Responsible for researching and developing client relationships and producing referrals; perform all phases of sales process, including preparation and documentation of cold calls, follow-up calls, diagnosis of referral source and client needs, recommendation of appropriate Home Instead® services and additional community resources, maintaining and nurturing existing referral accounts, including follow-up, as necessary.
- Achieve inquiry generation goals for the office with the primary goal of bringing in new business to increase overall client base and revenue. Target referral sources include, but are not limited to, hospitals, physicians, home health agencies, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, senior centers, hospice, funeral homes, etc.
- Develop sales and marketing plans, detailing weekly and monthly activities focused on meeting or exceeding established goals.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Home Instead Senior Care brand. Effectively present Home Instead Senior Care marketing materials and services to community groups, referral providers, and individuals, including 1:1 meetings and planning, arranging and conducting formal group presentations.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls; presentations; closed sales; and follow-up activities within the assigned territory, including the use of software to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Develop a database of qualified leads from referrals through face-to-face cold calling on referral providers, email, telephone and Web.
- Use networking skills and contacts to recruit new caregivers.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Related business or sales experience (consultative sales a plus)
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must have the ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills is essential as well as sound judgment and good decision-making
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Power Point, Word and Excel
To apply please go to www.homeinstead.com/716
You must submit a cover letter and a resume to be considered for this job.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.