Certified Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist – Great Benefits!
Conviva Care Solutions is about togetherness and the commitment we have to one another while providing excellent healthcare. We are a management care organization representing physicians, practices, clinicians, and patients across the states of Florida and Texas. Conviva is seeking a dedicated, compassionate and cheerful – CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT/PHLEBOTOMIST - who has a soft spot for our senior members and wants to make a positive impact in their lives.
• Prepares the examination room for the patient as well as taking patient vital signs and recording vitals in medical chart.
• This position also includes phlebotomy.
• Verify patient demographics data, CPT and ICD 10 codes in the computer, print requisition and pack specimens to be sent to lab.
• Perform urine pregnancy test, rapid flu test, hemoccult cards, DPN, Quantaflo, Spirometry, EKG, blood sugar test.
• Keeps medication log and inventory as well as expiration date labeling.
• Administer Injections/Vaccines.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Phlebotomy certification required
• Requires an RMA or CMA certification from one of the following organizations: (AAMA, NHA, ARMA, NAHP, AMT, NCCT, NAHT)
• 12 months to 2 years of related work experience is preferred.
• Excellent customer service. Employees are expected to treat patients with compassion and protect their rights.
• Knowledge of OSHA requirements.
• Knowledge of medical terminology.
Being a part of the Conviva team gives you:
We offer tangible and intangible benefits such as medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k with company matching, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation time, paid holidays, work-life balance, growth, a positive and fun culture and much more. New hires receive benefits after 31st day of employment!
Together we can make a difference! Apply today!