Aston Carter is currently looking for a Medical Billing Analyst to work with a leading Healthcare firm. This role will evaluate financial responsibility of patients, update accounts to a billable/collectible status, research all possible means to resolve accounts, contact patients, insurance companies and other departments regarding financial reimbursement.
- Responsible for defined Accounts Receivable. Accountable for reduction of Accounts Receivable equal to goals set by management.
- Works with third party insurance and payer contracting department to obtain maximum level of cash to reduce receivable. Follows up with insurers to recover inaccurate payments.
- Reviews accounts to ensure accuracy of billing/charging utilizing knowledge of pre-certification /prior authorization procedures to validate account status. Resolves any problems with billing or handling of accounts.
- Handles patient concerns with professionalism and excellent customer service skills.
- Relays any patient suggestions and complaints to immediate supervisor for consideration.
- Provides answers for patient's questions in a reasonable response time.
- Follows departmental guidelines for handling delinquent Accounts Receivable.
- Effectively updates and/or views data in all accessible systems.
- Performs appeals process when appropriate.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply NOW!!!
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.