JOB SUMMARY: Provides secretarial and administrative support to physician and clinic staff.
SUPERVISOR: Clinical Coordinator/Clinic Manager
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Answers multi-phone lines system with moderate to heavy call volume.
- Checks and responds to voicemail when other team members are in clinic
- Pre-screens/performs initial triage via phone prior to scheduling initial or follow-up appointment
- Send/receive dictation and notify physician of incomplete or missing dictation.
- Verify private or worker’s compensation patient insurance information.
- Responds to missing/rejected ticket list
- Responds to billing, dashboard and/or professional reimbursement department for any patient-related information
- Completes medical forms (i.e., medical records requests, FMLA, short term disability, etc.) for patient related information.
- Daily, pulls schedule and prepares charts for next business day (including film, lab results, or other patient related data) and indicates the purpose of the patient’s visit.
- Obtain and distribute mail