Position Summary: This position requires specific job duties and responsibilities which will include answering telephone calls from patients seeking appointments, screening patients and determining an appropriate time and date for appointments.Position Qualifications: This job requires excellent computer and organizational skills. Highly self motivated individual. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: One-year experience working in a healthcare field. Competent in all job duties of OPC Medical Support Technician I. Computer science training – working knowledge of Excel, Access, Windows. Alphabetical and numerical filing experience. Medical terminology within one year of hire.
- License, Certification, Registration: Certified Medical Assistant or Certified Nursing Assistant preferred.
- Equipment /Tools: Printer, photocopiers, fax machine, multi-line phone system and other general office equipment.
- Specialized Knowledge and Skills: Typing 45 w.p.m. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Accuracy and dependability a must. Interpersonal and communication skills required. Interacts with medical personnel on a routine basis. Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. Yup’ik speaker preferred.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center