Under the direction of the laboratory manager, is responsible for performing laboratory tests, quality control procedures and communication with physicians, nurses and patients.
- Bachelors degree in Medical Technology or a related filed required. Must be board eligible by NCA or ASCP and complete board certification within one year of employment
- One to three years of related or progressively more responsible experience in chemistry, blood bank, hematology and microbiology or formal student internship
- Certification at MT by American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP) or CLS by National Accrediting Agency (NCA) within one year of employment
- Clinical laboratory instrumentation
- Laboratory generalist
- Must be capable of working independently and providing direction to Medical Laboratory Assistants.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center