Who is Comprehensive Healthcare?
Comprehensive Healthcare provides innovative behavioral health and integrated healthcare services to clients of all ages. We take pride in our creative and collaborative work environment and in delivering clinically excellent, trauma-informed, recovery-oriented services.
What are we looking for in a Mental Health Worker/Case Manager?
Mental Health Worker / Case Managers utilize trauma-informed practices to provide supervision and support to clients residing in our 24-hour inpatient and residential facilities. Mental Health Worker / Case Managers offer supportive counseling to help clients stabilize mental health symptoms, learn illness management skills, and develop practical livings skills, thereby achieving a better quality of life. This position works collaboratively as part of an interdisciplinary treatment team and will coordinate with the client’s natural and community supports.
We have multiple openings available for evening and overnight shifts at Bridges, Competency Restoration, Detox, and Selah E&T facilities in the Yakima area.
Mental Health Worker/Case Manager duties may include:
- promoting and engaging in therapeutic activities with clients
- facilitating educational, behavioral health, or skill-building groups
- coaching clients in practical living skills such as nutrition, budgeting, and other independent living activities
- accompanying clients to appointments, community events, and outings
- providing daily oversight of medication self-administration and monitoring symptoms & medication response
- maintaining a safe and clean environment, which may vary from general housekeeping to deep cleaning depending on facility & need
- completing required documentation that captures the activities, goals, and progress of each client
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous related experience is preferred
What Comprehensive Healthcare Can Offer You
Training and Development
- A variety of career opportunities in a wide range of settings with room for mobility and promotion
- Regular training opportunities including support, supervision, and consultation in implementing evidence-based services and programs
Innovative Program & Services
- A strong reputation for providing quality, evidence-based services within a collaborative multi-disciplinary team environment
- Innovative, forward-looking leadership that seeks to thrive in an ever-changing healthcare environment
- Joint Commission-accredited organization committed to continuous quality improvement
- Established partnerships with major research universities and other community and healthcare providers to implement cutting-edge treatment programs and services
- Competitive salaries within our communities and industry
- Healthcare coverage for employee and qualified family members
- Generous vacation, paid holiday and sick leave policies
- Access to Employee Assistance Program services
- Agency-funded retirement plan with contributions equal to 5% of compensation
- Additional retirement investment opportunities with a 50% investment match of up to 4% of compensation
- Agency-funded life and disability insurance program
Comprehensive Healthcare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. We value the diverse perspectives and strengths that our employees bring to the workplace and we encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply for our positions. The Human Resources department offers accommodations and assistance for the application and interview process; please contact us at (509) 575-4084 to make arrangements.