Who is Comprehensive Healthcare?
Comprehensive Healthcare provides innovative behavioral health and integrated healthcare services to clients of all ages. We take pride in our creative and collaborative work environment and in delivering clinically excellent, trauma-informed, recovery-oriented services.
What are we looking for in a Mental Health Worker/Case Manager?
Mental Health Worker / Case Managers provide care, support, and a safe living environment for individuals residing within our 24-hour inpatient and residential facilities. Mental Health Worker / Case Managers provide supportive counseling and skills development through individual or group sessions to assist clients with stabilizing symptoms and learning illness management skills. This position is part of an interdisciplinary team that provides individualized, trauma-informed treatment in collaboration with the client’s natural support systems to help ensure a smooth transition to community outpatient treatment. This role is best suited to someone who communicates effectively, remaining supportive and empathetic during challenging situations, and who values teamwork and collaboration in working toward the goal of improving the lives of the individuals we serve. A general understanding of behavioral health issues is helpful for this position.
Selah Evaluation & Treatment Facility is our newest program, which opened April 2019. This new sixteen-bed, secure facility will serve adults who require short-term inpatient treatment due to a crisis or change in function related to mental illness. This program will provide evaluation, stabilization, and brief treatment for adults in a supportive, trauma-informed environment. An integrated, multidisciplinary team of professionals will provide individualized treatment and develop a comprehensive discharge plan that emphasizes family support and community resources. Schedule (2 positions): Wednesday-Sunday 3pm-11:30pm OR Friday-Tuesday 11pm-7:30am
Bridges is a sixteen bed facility that serves adults who require inpatient treatment due to an emotional crisis or change in function due to a mental illness. The program provides evaluation, stabilization, and brief treatment for men and women age 18 and older. An integrated, multidisciplinary team of professionals provides individualized treatment and coordinates a comprehensive discharge plan that emphasizes community resources and family support. Schedule (2 positions): Friday-Tuesday 7am-3:30pm OR Wednesday-Sunday 3pm-11:30pm.
Mental Health Worker/Case Manager duties may include:
- developing and conducting social & leisure activities for clients
- facilitating educational, behavioral health, or skill-building groups
- coaching clients in practical living skills such as nutrition, budgeting, and other independent living activities
- accompanying clients to appointments, community events, and outings
- providing daily oversight of medication self-administration and monitoring symptoms & medication response
- maintaining a safe and clean environment, which may vary from general housekeeping to deep cleaning depending on facility & need
- completing required documentation that captures the activities, goals, and progress of each client
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous related experience preferred
What Comprehensive Healthcare Can Offer You
Training and Development
- A variety of career opportunities in a wide range of settings with room for mobility and promotion
- Regular training opportunities including support, supervision, and consultation in implementing evidence-based services and programs
Innovative Program & Services
- A strong reputation for providing quality, evidence-based services within a collaborative multi-disciplinary team environment
- Innovative, forward-looking leadership that seeks to thrive in an ever-changing healthcare environment
- Joint Commission-accredited organization committed to continuous quality improvement
- Established partnerships with major research universities and other community and healthcare providers to implement cutting-edge treatment programs and services
- Competitive salaries within our communities and industry
- Healthcare coverage for employee and qualified family members
- Generous vacation, paid holiday and sick leave policies
- Access to Employee Assistance Program services
- Agency-funded retirement plan with contributions equal to 5% of compensation
- Additional retirement investment opportunities with a 50% investment match of up to 4% of compensation
- Agency-funded life and disability insurance program
Comprehensive Healthcare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. We value the diverse perspectives and strengths that our employees bring to the workplace and we encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply for our positions. The Human Resources department offers accommodations and assistance for the application and interview process; please contact us at (509) 575-4084 to make arrangements.