Founded as Providence Hospitals in 1938 by the Sisters of Charity of St. Augustine, Providence's two free standing full-service hospitals and numerous satellite practices maintain a true devotion to advanced clinical expertise and unmatched compassion. On February 2, 2016, Providence became part of the LifePoint Health network, and shortly thereafter, changed its name to Providence Health to better represent the full complement of its services. Driven by quality, compassion, and Christ, Providence treats the whole person- body, mind, and spirit.
Providence Health- Northeast is currently looking for an experienced Nuclear Med Tech, PRN to join our team.
- Schedules and coordinates patient exams.
- Prepares and injects radiopharmaceuticals for diagnostic imaging procedures.
- Processes diagnostic imaging procedures and records radiopharmaceutical administration to patients.
- Receives and records appropriate information regarding receipt of radioactive materials and pharmaceuticals.
- Requests and coordinates all necessary patient information including medical chart, charge slips.
- Performs quality assurance procedures on the equipment on a daily basis including daily/weekly surveys and wipe testing procedures as required.
- Ensures compliance with the radioactive materials licensure requirements.