The Therapist is responsible for providing counseling services to ensure that established goals are being addressed and documented in various systems.
- Counseling- provide counseling with each youth to ensure treatment goals are being met, continue ongoing research in regards to therapeutic interventions relevant to population served, refer as necessary to additional services outside of agency
- Treatment Planning- create individual treatment plans, attend clinical and case management staffings, consult with treatment team for on-going treatment planning, attend regular clinical supervision, work with treatment team
- Paperwork- complete all required paperwork in a timely manner, complete non-milieu Medicaid mental health documentation for services provided, confer with Case Manager to ensure proper information is being shared for the completion of court summaries, 497 Progress Reports, Individual Treatment Plans, Mental Health Assessments and other documentation required by the agency, complete Mental Health Assessments and annual re-evaluations as prescribed, complete quarterly review or revision of Individual Treatment Plans related to staffing and Mental Health Assessment outcomes
- Other- Participate in on-call rotation, other duties as assigned
- Assisting with administrative tasks, e.g. copying, filing, and other tasks as requested