CSI Professional is actively seeking a Neonatal Occupational Therapist for a position with our client located in the Oklahoma City, OK area. As a top Fortune 500 company, our client has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies 10 years in a row. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading provider of healthcare business and operational services team!
*Weekly pay provided and health, dental and vision insurance offered!
Pay rate: Based on Experience
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 a - 5:00 p
Duration: 13 week contract - can be extended
Location: Oklahoma City, OK 73101
Must have: candidates without these skills will not be considered for the role.
- Level 3 and 4 NICU experience
Preferred or nice to have: candidates with these skills will be considered first.
- General Pediatric experience in Acute or Outpatient settings
- Splinting and wound care
List typical procedures performed on unit(s):
- Developmental interventions with pre-term and full term infants
The ideal candidate is:
- enjoys new tasks
- able to tolerate variable schedule and unexpected changes
- easily meets new people and can interact well with Rehab colleagues, nurses and physicians
- Oklahoma license. Occupational Therapist preferred but can also take a Physical Therapist
- Would mostly be working in NICU but may also rotate to assist in the acute care setting
For additional information, please apply!