“Phoenix allows me to be the Nurse I want to be!'
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS IN ST. LOUIS!
Text JOBS to 855-881-7442 for a link directly to our Nursing Jobs or to text with a recruiter directly.
At Phoenix, our Private Duty Nurses have experienced NO core wage cuts and still receive these benefits:
- Annual Stay Bonus for both full-time and part-time nurses
- Tiered Wage Options
- Tuition Assistance Available for LPN Students still in nursing school
- Health Benefits including Dental, Medical, Vision and 401K options!
- Flexible Scheduling with Conservative Overtime
- PTO and Mileage Packages
- Dedicated One-on-One Care with Paid On-Going Training & 24/7 RN Support!
- Mileage Program
- Shift Differentials for Nights and Weekends
- Weekend Option Pay & Schedules Available (Benefits for Weekend Option to include holiday pay & mileage package only.)
- Holiday Pay
- Internal Awards and Recognition Program
- AAA Membership
- Verizon Phone Discount Available
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Our PDN (Private Duty Nursing) Dept. cares for children and young adults with specialized healthcare needs. Our skilled LPNs and RNs use their nursing skills with trachs, g-tubes, j-tubes, mickey buttons and even vents! We will train you, encourage you to reach your potential & grow your skill-set as a nurse. We are proud to be Missouri’s Fastest Growing Agency and would love to show you the reasons why!
Children and young adults with specialized healthcare needs are searching for a Nurse to bring a New Beginning, a fresh start on a journey that is ever-changing. With optimism and a brave heart, you walk in the door of a home as a daily difference maker… a NURSE.
FOUR WAYS TO APPLY:
- Go to www.phoenixhomehc.com/ and click on Career Center.
- CALL (314) 205-3020 and ask for our Nurse Recruiter, Catie.
- Text JOBS to 855-881-7442 to text with Catie directly!
- Drop by our office Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm at 2088 Craigshire Road, St. Louis MO 63146 (in Maryland Heights next to Westport Plaza.)
Phoenix Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.