Premier Supports LLC. has a role for you as a Licensed Practical Nurse!
Live. Love. Heal. It’s what our nurses do. Nurses are a critical part of our team and have the opportunity to see the ongoing difference they make in individuals’ lives. If you’re seeking a rewarding position with a professional and supportive team, this position is for you.
Some of the key responsibilities of a LPN include:
• Provide skilled nursing in accordance with the individual’s plan of care
• Maintain medical records to reflect timely, accurate, legible and complete documentation
• Ensure that all medical and adaptive equipment continue to be appropriate and are in safe working order
We offer the following:
- Temp to Permanent
- Part Time
- Full Time Positions.
- Weekend and Overnight Shifts Available
All interested applicants are encouraged to apply in one of the following ways:
- Apply directly at https://www.premiersupportsnj.com/,
- Text to 833-375-6248 with your name, phone number and location of interest.
- Call or Text “Interview”: (908)731-6370
• Certificate from an accredited school of nursing.
• Current LPN licensure in the State of New Jersey or compact state.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record, if applicable
• One year of clinical experience preferred.Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license preferred
- Acceptable background checks
* Benefits Offered for Full Time Employees.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time