Everside Health is a leading provider of on-site primary care, high health risk intervention, chronic condition management and occupational medical care services in employer facilities. Through on-site centers, preventative care, wellness programs and comprehensive reporting, Everside Health alleviates a corporation’s rising cost of healthcare by improving the health of its employees and dependents. Everside Health currently manages more than 300 clinics nationwide serving over 200,000 participants.
Everside Health's professional providers aid employees with reaching personal health improvement goals. Our positions offer a unique opportunity to be directly involved with improving employee health with a singular commitment to wellness.
Everside Health is seeking a qualified Board Certified Family Practice Nurse Practitioner looking to be an integral part of our culture where people come first, and we strive to make a difference. Personal health is our priority!! Our clinics generate healthy and happy employees!
Purpose: Everside Health's professional providers aid employees with reaching personal health improvement goals. Our providers develop individual healthcare plans to lower health risks. Our providers diagnose and treat chronic diseases as well as acute and episodic occurrences.
How Everside Health providers make a difference:
- Develop individual healthcare plans to lower health risks
- Diagnose and treat chronic diseases and acute/episodic occurrences
- Refer patients with complex medical issues to a primary physician or specialist
- Utilize the Trans Theoretical Model of Behavior Change
- Provide primary care, disease management, and preventative care services to employees of contracted client companies;
- Disease Management (to include but not limited to): Hypertension, Diabetes, High Cholesterol, Obesity, Asthma/COPD, Coronary Artery Disease, Smoking Cessation (preventative), Weight Loss (preventative)
- Primary Care (to include but not limited to): Ear infections, Respiratory infections, Common colds, Influenza, Urinary tract infections, Breathing disorders, Muscle strain, Minor stitch removal, Punch biopsy, Wellness exam
- Construct and interpret a medical history.
- Ability to draw blood samples in the clinic to be sent to the corresponding lab companies.
- Ability to work independently
- Maintain accurate patient records (Electronic Medical Records).
- Perform a physical assessment: order appropriate lab tests and/or diagnostic or screening procedures.
- Developing with the patient an ongoing plan for health with an emphasis on prevention and self-care (prescription of care including medications).
- Follow up and evaluation of care plan as clinically indicated.
- Assist patients in establishing a physician relationship if one is not currently established.
- Communicate with patients’ physicians ANY and ALL changes in patient care plan.
- Direct referral to and liaison with consultants and other professional agencies.
- Dispense medications from on-site dispensary (if applicable);
- Assist in the development of internal operations of Clinic-specific locations to meet the needs of the population being serviced
- Work cooperatively with Corporate Client Services and Clinic Operations to ensure seamless provision of support to the on-site clinics;
- Work collaboratively with the Medical team assigned to said Client Company to deliver optimum care and coverage for contracted services;
- Participate in Client Company sponsored trainings from time to time;
- Staff a set number of client company clinic sites as determined by Everside Health.
- Coordinate activities of data gathering, information distribution and ongoing administration.
- Attend all Everside Health clinic training sessions (including EMR training).
- Identify community health needs and strategies to address them.
- To advise on Everside Health policy within the continually changing environment of healthcare delivery.
- To schedule follow-up appointments, screenings, and tests for client company employees.
- Assist in outreach efforts with Everside Health to target those employees at highest risk of developing chronic diseases.
- Maintain clinic operations standards and supply inventory.
- Complete all necessary paperwork required by Everside Health.
- Must meet all state requirements and be licensed in good standing to practice medicine
- Previous experience with the use of an Electronic Medical Records system
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Construct and Interpret medical history
- Proficient in Phlebotomy a plus
- Dispense medication from on-site dispensary
- Able to work independently
- 2+ years of professional clinical experience
- Experience in Urgent Care or Occupational Medicine a plus
- Be able to lift 20 lbs. periodically