Everside Health is growing in the Phoenix area! We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join our innovative direct primary care model. You’ll see 8-14 patients a day and manage a panel of patients who love having more time with their provider. We will open two locations in spring/summer 2021: one northwest (Glendale/Peoria area) and the other southeast (Chandler area). This position will start at our new health center in Glendale, AZ and will ultimately practice in both Glendale and Chandler.
How we are different?
Everside Health partners with Taft-Hartley trust funds to provide primary care to union members and their families. Our model enables more time with patients, a smaller panel size, and a sustainable work-life balance. We seek providers who are passionate about providing full-spectrum primary care resulting in top-notch clinical quality, outstanding service, and reduced overall health costs.
Why Everside Health?
We provide high quality, proactive primary care to adults and children as young as 3 years old. We focus on prevention and wellness, acute and chronic disease management, and maximizing provider-patient relationships. We bypass insurance headaches and focus on providing the right patient care without the traditional distractions of RVUs and billing.
- See an average of 8-14 patients a day
- More time with your patients—appointments range from 30 to 60 minutes
- Smaller patient panel—less than half the typical PCP panel size
- Time to address your patients’ needs proactively and sustainably
- Fewer administrative and insurance-related tasks
- Work within a team of professionals who are passionate about improving the U.S. healthcare system
- Non-production-based compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits, including CME, license, DEA, and malpractice coverage
- Regular provider meetings, such as journal clubs and grand rounds, for ongoing learning, development, and team collaboration
- NP (must have experience in family medicine, including pediatrics)
- Full prescribing ability, including DEA
- 2+ years of independent practice experience, including routine wellness care, chronic care management, and urgent visits
- Willingness to be on call 24/7 for urgent patient needs so we can optimize care quality and reduce unnecessary ER visits (these calls are infrequent)