At Signature HealthCARE, our goal is to radically change the face of long-term and transitional health care to provide the best possible compassionate care with a focus on quality of life. We are actively recruiting Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants who are looking for jobs that will help them reach their full potential. Signature HealthCARE offers rewarding career growth and outstanding benefits for any NP, PAC or Advance Practice Nurse with a can-do attitude who shares our commitment to Learning, Spirituality, and Intra-preneurship.
With urban and rural locations across the Eastern and Southwest United States, Signature HealthCARE provides outstanding job opportunities for nurse practitioners specializing in travel nursing, geriatric nursing, dementia and Alzheimer’s care or family nursing. Join our Talent Network to discover what makes Signature HealthCARE unique, and to learn more about our facilities – there’s one that’s right for you.
SHC Medical Partners, LLC is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
We are actively recruiting for a Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
• Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
• Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
• Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
• Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
• Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
• Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
At SHC Medical Partners, LLC, you will have the rewarding career that you set as your goal while enjoying the lifestyle balance you deserve!
• Flexibility in work schedules
• Performance Pay Model (Base salary + Performance bonuses)
• Personal Career Pathways
Join a company where you will feel Connected to your practice, able to Personalize your practice & Empowered to develop your professional goals.
For additional information, please contact;
Angela Sales, Director of Talent Acquisition
(502) 297-1714 Cell/Text
(502) 568-7914 Fax
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
EOE, AA, Male/Female/Protected Vet/Disability