Magnolia Health Systems, Inc., whose corporate office is located in Indianapolis, Indiana is currently looking for dedicated Health Facility Administrators throughout the State of Indiana.
We are looking for current licensed administrators who are self- motivated, result oriented and capable of prioritizing the needs of the facility and the residents.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Enforces rules and regulations relative to health care and safety of residents and to the protection of their personal and property rights.
- Serves as ongoing liaison between the governing body, medical and nursing staff and other professional and supervisory staff of the facility.
- Studies and acts upon recommendations made by the Quality Assurance Committee and other committees as applicable.
- Serves as a major internal and external public relations contact for the facility.
The job opportunity will include development and strategic planning for census growth, budget and staffing parameters. If you are a team player, with positive energy, good communication skills, good leadership skills, and dedicated to giving good quality patient care, please apply.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor???s degree or appropriate qualifications
- Currently licensed as a HFA in the state of Indiana
- Ability to work with minimal supervision to complete multiple projects
Benefits and Perks
Why join Magnolia Health Systems' elite team? Magnolia Health System offers:
- Competitive pay!
- Group medical, dental, and vision insurance!
- Life and disability insurances!
- Attendance awards up to 5 days off within first year of employment!
- Verizon cell phone discounts!
Magnolia Health Systems is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.