- Provide instruction to Practical Nursing classes.
- Adherence to applicable accreditation commission standards or agencies regulations, the school policies and procedures, and the department’s curricula.
- Monitor school progress, conduct student orientations and advise students throughout the program.
- Assist with on-going review and development of curricula in the department and make suggestions per policy.
- Attend orientations, staff meetings, and faculty meetings as scheduled.
Bachelor's in Nursing required, Master's in Nursing preferred
- Florida RN license
- Minimum of a BSN.
- Minimum of 4 years clinical experience in the last 5 years.