Occupational Therapist - OT
NurseCore is an industry leader in Medical Staffing and Home Health Care. NurseCore is looking for Occupational Therapists (OTs) to provide assessment, evaluation, and adaptive activities for clients in Sarasota and surrounding areas. Qualified care providers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!
- Daily Pay or Weekly Pay available
- Pay Cards and Direct Deposit available
- Flexible and friendly staff ready to help you get the assignments that you want!!
- Identify, assess, and implement adaptive skills as appropriate including development of Plan of Care treatments and goals
- Work with client and client's family members to achieve maximum physical and mental functioning of client in his or her daily life tasks
- Instruct and supervise clients and other health care personnel including Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited college or university. Certification approved by the Education Service of the American Medical Association.
- Current Occupational Therapy license in the State of Florida.
- Current CPR