Occupational Therapy Assistant Needed in Yonkers
Theradynamics has an excellent occupational therapy assistant job opportunity in the Bronx, New York-based Skilled Nursing Facility. This skilled nursing facility is located in a premier location within the Bronx. This occupational therapy assistant position is a full-time ongoing opportunity that will start as soon as possible. In order for you to be considered for this position, you must fill out our application form. Once you fill out the form, one of our recruiters will be in contact with you to give you further details on the position.
Occupational Therapist Assistant Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate and articulate sound clinical reasoning in treatment planning, implementation, and monitoring of patient progress.
- Recognize when standard patient protocols or treatment plans need modification to meet individual patient needs & reports to the therapist.
- Understand the role of therapy in the context of the patient's age, total needs perspective and environment.
- Perform age appropriate advanced competency skills in the area of practice and with respect to individual patient's problems.
- Assess the learning needs and capabilities of patients and caregivers with regard to age, level of understanding & emotional status.
- Consistently report to therapist patient progress/status to allow for update of goals and modification of treatment program
- Utilize appropriate methods and materials for effective learning, monitoring response to education, and adapting the program appropriately
Occupational Therapist Assistant Job Requirements:
- Associate’s degree in Occupational therapist assistant
- Valid New York State license
- Good organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Good written skills
- New grads encouraged to apply
- 5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Tax Deferred Programs under AFLAC
- Unlimited continuing education credits through our interactive online library of courses
- 401K Plan with company match
Theradynamics Rehab Management provides an opportunity for motivated therapists to work in a variety of settings in Long Island, Westchester, and all five boroughs of New York City. As an Employer, we strive to provide our therapists with opportunities to perform at their very best with potential growth, while developing their skills in their chosen field. Theradynamics is proud to be recognized as one of the leading contract rehabilitative therapy companies in the Tri-State area. For more than 16 years, we have been working closely with the patients in helping them achieve their goals through creative treatments and state of the art equipment. We offer a competitive salary and benefits that secures your future and we can accommodate your flexibility through full time or part-time positions.