Pediatric Services of America, part of the Aveanna family of companies, provides a variety of therapy services that often serve as a critical component in the plan of care for children with injuries, disabilities, or developmental delays. We serve children across the states of Texas, Virginia, North Carolina, and Colorado!
PSA Therapy is hiring compassionate Certified Occupational Therapist Assistants to provide coordinated occupational therapy to pediatric patients, ages 0-21 years, in the home setting. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, PSA Therapy is the place for you!
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of occupational therapy assistant with an Associate Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Licensure: Current state license as an Occupational Therapy Assistant, current Driver’s License
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Aveanna Healthcare
- Experience: One year experience as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant preferred. Pediatric experience preferred.
- Skills: Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Transportation: Reliable transportation, valid and current auto liability insurance.
- Competitive compensation package
- Electronic Charting
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
PSA Therapy exists to provide children with highest quality pediatric therapy, both at home and in our facilities, delivered with compassion and extraordinary service. In doing so, we elevate the quality of life experienced by those we serve and create an environment where children obtain the best possible outcomes.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our PSA family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.