Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant – Nursing Home -- Rehabilitation Services – PRN –position available.
Core competencies for the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assesses patient's ability to perform occupational skills safely and effectively. Designs the appropriate plan of care, including type and frequency of treatment.
- Implements the treatment plan using appropriate modalities.
- Documents subjective and objective findings of patient progress. Monitors and modifies the plan of care as needed. Seeks consultation, as necessary.
- Educates the patient and family/caregiver about patient deficits.
- Plans and/or assists with patient discharge from therapy services and treatment setting. Provides information regarding appropriate selection/use of adaptive equipment and support programs.