Home Instead Senior Care has an immediate opening for a Part-Time (9:00am – 3:00pm) Office Coordinator.
The Office Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties. The Office Coordinator is expected to answer phones, complete administrative duties and support other staff members with clerical tasks in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Minimum 1-year related business experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel & Word.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; be an organized multi-tasker.
- Patience and congenial on the telephone.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of the senior care industry.
Home Instead Senior Care - The world’s trusted source of non-medical companionship and home care for seniors.
To apply, please send your résumé and cover letter to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Salary commensurate with experience.
Home Instead Senior Care is an equal opportunity employer
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.