Meadows Behavioral Healthcare is accepting applications for an on-call Therapist to join its team at The Meadows Outpatient Center in Scottsdale, AZ.
Build your career with Meadows Behavioral Healthcare! Join a culture of engaged, diverse teams that ensures success built on values such as respect, integrity, trust, teamwork, quality, innovation and a relentless focus on taking care of our patients.
This position is an on-call position.
The Therapist assesses and facilitates the care for assigned patients, and participates in the treatment and continuing care planning. Is responsible for case management for all assigned patients. Conducts individual, family, specialized and group psychotherapy and shares clinical information gained with the treatment team, and with other involved entities as appropriate. Promotes implementation of therapeutic milieu and daily program schedule. Provides patient care in a supportive and empathetic manner. Provide on-call coverage as requested.
- Master’s Degree in Behavioral Health or related field
- Licensed in Arizona. If individual has a doctorate in Psychology they may function as a Therapist but must apply for a license as a Psychologist in AZ upon hire, keeping HR informed of progress.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in behavioral health field preferred.
- Prefer experience working with specialty services (Trauma, Chemical Dependency, Eating Disorders) within a managed care environment.
- Prefer two years’ experience providing Family Therapy, EMDR, Sex Addiction or other trauma specialties if assigned to conduct specialized therapy (Art Therapy).
We are a Drug Free Company. All positions are designated as “Safety Sensitive” positions and in light of our company mission, the Company does not employ medical marijuana cardholders. Following an offer of employment, and prior to reporting to work, all applicants will be required to submit to and pass a substance abuse screen.