Location: Louisville, KY: Jefferson County, and Oldham County
Hours: 4-12 hours per shift, shifts start throughout the day, many shifts available weekdays and weekends Are you a good person who likes people? Do you want to help people improve the quality of their lives?
Home Instead Senior Care is in the business of helping people, specifically senior adults who need a little help around the home. We need people like you to help them with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing, meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry and errands. This requires someone who is caring, compassionate, kind and dependable.
The most important characteristics of our team of CAREGivers is their compassion and dependability. Our CAREGivers anticipate the needs of our clients and patiently assist with everyday challenges.
- A rewarding career
- Consistent work
- Excellent training
- Competitive pay, including a Monthly Bonus Program and referral bonuses
- A Benefits Package, including Health & Dental Insurance
- Extra time and the desire to spend it helping senior adults
- A positive, caring attitude
- Attention to detail and focus on delivering quality care
- The motivation to improve your skills and the well-being of the client
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- The ability to treat seniors and their property with respect
- A clean criminal history and drug screen
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and valid auto insurance
Extra Special if You Have:
- Professional experience with another agency or long-term care facility
- Your Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Home Health Aide (HHA), Patient Care Assistant (PCA) or other professional designation
- Experience caring for a loved-one
- Specific knowledge with age-related physical and cognitive challenges (Alzheimer’s and other dementia)
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.