Working at HarborChase - Experience Genuine Hospitality & a Rewarding Compensation Package.
HRA is transforming the senior housing industry, and that includes shaping our talent into tomorrow’s leaders. At HarborChase, we believe that success starts with our Associates and we pride ourselves on hiring the best. Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you desire a career that is rewarding and one that rewards you?
Qualification Skills/Educational Requirements:
Does this describe you?
- Ability to provide direct and individual nursing care to assigned residents based on nursing standards and under the supervision of the Director of Resident Care;
- Graduated from an accredited program for LPN/LVN and is currently registered in the state of the community;
- Must obtain valid Continuing Education credits as required by the state of the community;
- Training in Alzheimer and Dementia with focus on Validation Therapy;
- Minimum of one (1) year nursing experience in a health care facility;
- Experience in a long term care community and/or geriatric nursing facility preferred;
- Experience in emergency care and first-aid;
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management, associates, residents, family members, and outside contacts;
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Outlook software preferred;
- Able to make independent decisions;
- Able to seek out new methods and willing to incorporate them into existing practices when applicable;
- Must possess a passion to work with and around senior citizens.
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for Advancement / Mentorship Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Company Matched 401k Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
and most of all Fun!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities