PHYSICAL THERAPIST (PT)
Arcadia, FL and Punta Gorda, FL
NurseCore is an industry leader in Home Health Care. We are currently looking for Physical Therapists with a minimum of one year experience to provide assessment, evaluation, and therapy for clients in Arcadia, Punta Gorda, and surrounding areas. Qualified care providers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
• Top pay and flexible schedules
• One to one patient ratio in-home with patient
• Friendly, accessible office staff
• Weekly or daily pay
• Direct deposit
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!Responsibilities
- Identify, assess, and implement therapy needs as appropriate including development of Plan of Care treatments and goals
- Work with client and client's family members to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Identify and secure necessary support personnel, supplies and equipment
- Perform client visits as directed in Plan of Care
- Instruct and supervise clients and other health care personnel including Physical Therapy Assistants
- Graduate with a degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited institution.
- Currently licensed as a Physical Therapist in state where therapist practices.
- A minimum of one year’s experience as a Licensed Physical Therapist in a supervised setting within the past three (3) years.
- Proof of Negative TB (titer/chest X-Ray)
- Current hands on CPR Certification
- Successful Completion of the skills assessment specific to the area of practice
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.
EOE/Drug Free Employer