Texas Health Resources is seeking to hire a Practice Transformation Specialist to work Fulltime in Dallas, TX.
The address is North Point I, 9229 LBJ Frwy. Dallas, TX 75243
Salary range is Min. $26.96/hr to Max. $44.11/hr – based on relevant experience
Full Time: 40 hours per week
Provide education and coaching on recognitions requirements: Mentor, support, and provide continuous education to physicians and practice staff on the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) principles. Assist in presenting learning collaborative sessions. Assist in the development of learning collaborative presentations and resources. Assess practices in the adoption on the medical home model.
- Facilitate practice assessments and conduct gaps analysis for a baseline understanding of opportunities of transformation. Facilitate the utilization of appropriate tools and methodologies, such as Define/Measure/Analyze/Improve/Control (DMAIC), Lean/Six Sigma, and/or rapid Plan/Do/Study/Act (PDSA) cycles for improvement. Under supervision assist in the review of supporting documents for practices that are submitting for recognitions.
- Deploy quality improvement initiatives: Assist in the development and coordination of operational interventions and campaigns. Complete assigned task and responsibilities and report status to senior specialist. Lead individual performance improvement projects at the practice level. Ability to delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members; identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team with input from Senior Specialist when necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory requirements. Assist in the review and understanding of regulatory requirements. Analyze and communicate to practice staff changes that may impact departmental procedure, policies, and processes. Other duties assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in healthcare, social services, business, or public health related area is required.
- 3 years' experience in healthcare delivery to include at least two years in quality improvement or performance improvement as a primary role is required.
- 2 years' experience participating in national recognition programs, preferable in a primary care setting is required.
- SSLP – Six Sigma Lean Professional – Yellow Belt Certification upon hire is preferred.
- SSGBC – Six Sigma Green Belt Certification required within 12 months of hire is required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft office suite 2013
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong collaboration skills – ability to achieve results through partnerships
- Ability to utilize sound decision making and problem-solving skills; and think
critically to act in a sense of urgency
- Proficiency in developing and presenting analytical reports, data collection,
sampling, and analysis
- Knowledge of quality programs and regulatory requirements such as MACRA,
MIPS, CMS, NCQA, and other payor contracts
- Green Belt Lean/Six Sigma Certified within one (1) year of hire date; knowledge of
performance improvement processes, synergy principles and change management
- Strong project management skills – ability and experience with managing multiple
projects simultaneously and the ability to monitor and document project timelines,
activities, risks and issues.
- Ability to produce high quality deliverables in a fast paced; deadline sensitive
Why Texas Health Resources? Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG) includes more than 800 physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants dedicated to providing quality, patient-safe care at more than 240 offices located throughout the DFW Metroplex. THPG members are active in group governance and serve on multiple committees and councils. Ongoing Texas Health initiatives, like the Diversity Action Council and Living the Promise, have helped to create an inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making THPG a great place to work.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®" (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees' Choice “Best Places to Work" by Glassdoor