KVC Prairie Ridge Hospital is looking for energetic, positive, caring professionals to join our team. If you are looking for a rewarding career and a compassionate work environment – KVC is the place for you!
People matter, and that’s why we exist. By providing in-home family support, therapeutic services, foster care and adoption case management, substance abuse treatment and psychiatric care, KVC touches the lives of over 60,000 children and families each year.
KVC Prairie Ridge Hospital is seeking a PRN Receptionist to competently and professionally maintain the front office.
The PRN Receptionist will:
- consistently project a caring demeanor to both internal and external customers
- welcome visitors in person or on the telephone
- maintain security by following procedures
- be responsible for mail tasks
- maintain records in an acceptable manner
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED from accredited high school)
- A minimum of six months related experience working in an administrative role required
- Two years of successful work experience dealing with children, adolescents and families preferred