Four Circles Recovery Center, a wilderness substance abuse recovery program for young adults, is seeking a part time provisionally or fully licensed therapist to deliver clinical care to clients and families in recovery in a way that maximizes independence and family empowerment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Responsible for meeting the clinical needs of clients by providing individual, group and family therapy.
- Conduct biopsychosocial assessments during intake process.
- Participate in interdisciplinary treatment planning.
- Evaluate assessment data to identify causes of clinical focus and determine motivational level to determine appropriate treatment course and/or appropriate referral.
- Conduct counseling or therapeutic interventions to assist individuals to gain insight into personal problems, define goals and plan action reflecting interest, abilities and needs.
- Provide occupational, educational and other information to enable clients to formulate realistic aftercare plans.
- Ensure that all documentation regarding patient care, treatment, and incidents is done in a clear, concise, professional and timely manner according to FCRC policies and procedures.
- Provide crisis interventions to clients as needed. Work collaboratively with other departments to facilitate client retention.
- Facilitate continuing care recommendations as required.
- Facilitate psychoeducational and initiative groups to clients in coordination with base programing needs.
Nuts and Bolts
- Part time (approximately 20-29 hours/wk)
- Hourly position
- Not eligible for health insurance benefits
- Eligible to participate in 401(k) plan
- Earns part time accruals (paid time off)
- Participates in on call rotation
Why Four Circles?
We are located in beautiful Western North Carolina just outside of Asheville. We offer competitive pay, paid time off, a 401(k) plan, discount programs and much more. Wear jeans to work, play with the office dogs and take your lunch break on the deck overlooking the pond. Be a part of a team that is committed to saving lives through wilderness therapy.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.Qualifications Skills
Masters or better in Counseling or related field.
Licenses & Certifications
Lic Clin Social Wkr
Lic Clin Men Health Cnslr
Lic Clin Addictions Spec