AccuQuest Hearing Centers is growing across the country! To help fuel our growth, we are looking for individuals with exceptional sales acumen as well as the passion to provide a better quality of life to our patients through better hearing. Did you know that every day, more than 10,000 people with hearing loss enter our target market? With 155 hearing clinics nationwide, we are excited about the future of AccuQuest!
Our goal is to be the premier hearing health care provider in the country. Our cutting edge technology, elite sales training, clinical preparation and continued patient care practices will ensure your success within the hearing healthcare industry. This same investment in our people, allows us the ability to provide first-class service and support to our patients.
Our company is looking for professionals that share our passion to help loved ones hear again. Prospective candidates will be fulfilling full-time responsibilities working between our Bloomington and Pontiac offices. Candidates MUST be able to travel between both locations. Duties are as follows:
- Coordinate patient care and office management responsibilities
- Anticipate patients’ needs and respond with appropriate, high level care
- Manage all aspects of patient scheduling
- Handle all new and current patient calls, using professional tone and exceptional judgment
- Create a welcoming environment where patients feel confident in the care provided
- Complete all data entry and patient check in/out accurately and efficiently
- Facilitate effective patient follow up with current and prospect patients
- Initiate outbound phone calls to patients to maintain office flow
- Maintain and prioritize patient scheduling to increase office revenue
- Meet and exceed office sales goals
- Communicate with and develop strong working relationships with all team members
- Miscellaneous office duties and projects as assigned