The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for providing fiscal support services. This role includes accurately processing payroll (biweekly), maintaining and monitoring Bowen Center's timekeeping system, deductions and leaves. This role is also responsible for processing employee expense reimbursements (biweekly).
Additional job related duties include:
- Creates and updates employee records and assist in payroll preparation
- Ensure accurate and timely input of employee data and effective reporting
- Regularly audit employee data for consistency, accuracy, and updates
- Reconcile and process W-2's for employees on a timely basis as well as ensure timely filing with the government.
- Maintain Center's Payroll bank account and accurately prepare reconciliation on a monthly basis.
Education: High school diploma required, Associates or bachelor's degree strongly preferred in Accounting or related study.
Training/Experience: Two (2) years of experience in payroll preferred; must have strong computer and software skills/experience.
The Otis R. Bowen Center for Human Services, Inc., is a private not-for-profit, comprehensive community mental health center licensed by the State of Indiana Division of Mental Health. The Center has been accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) since 1980. Bowen Center earned JCAHO accreditation with commendation for 1994-1997 and again for 1997-2000. The Center provides quality professional mental health services to citizens in northeast Indiana primarily, but not only, in Huntington, Kosciusko, Marshall, Wabash and Whitley counties.
The Bowen Center has a 15-member volunteer Board of Directors consisting of three citizens representing each of the five counties primarily served.
Not Ready to Apply?