BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Nurse Manager/Home Care RN for our Durham, NC pediatric home care office. This office provides best in class care to pediatric clients throughout Durham and surrounding areas.
- Durham, NC
- Paid weekly, comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our pediatric clients and conduct assessments in Durham, NC and other surrounding areas.
- Develop the pediatric care plan and oversee its execution.
- Supervise nursing staff in the field.
- Facilitate new hire orientation for new nurses.
- Participate in the training of new nurses and in-services for field staff.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Trach vent experience or an interest in learning.
- Supervisory experience.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care employs more than 23,000 home health care professionals who provide nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services in 22 states from more than 310 offices. EOE