Harris Regional Hospital
The Perioperative Assistant transports patients to and from the Operating Room (OR), Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) and Outpatient Services. Assists in room turnover by cleaning between cases and with movement of equipment and restocking of supplies.
Work responsibilities may involve access to medication storage areas to perform core job functions, deliver non narcotic medications or restock supplies.
1. Graduation from high school or equivalent.
2. Current BLS certification.
3. CNA experience is preferred, but not required.
1. Ability to lift and move at least 50 pounds.LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
2. Corrected vision and hearing to normal range is required.
3. Ability to reach overhead.
4. Ability to remain calm, continue to function effectively and develop priorities during stressful situations.
5. Ability to communicate effectively using written and verbal media.
6. Ability to move an operate equipment and carry supplies.
7. Ability to sit, stand or walk for extended periods of time.