Silverado At Home Care of Orange County provides home care assistance for seniors with Alzheimer's and other conditions that require extra help and assistance. Whether you are just starting your career or you have years of experience, we want you to know….Silverado is different. As a Personal Attendant/CNA, you will actively engage clients in their homes in a meaningful way to add value to their lives.
Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities available!
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401K and employee wellness programs and discounts.
- Growth opportunities
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, own transportation
- One on one experience providing assistance with daily living
- CNA certification is a plus
To apply, please visit our website at www.silverado.com/careers or stop by our At Home office located at 6400 Oak Canyon Dr., Suite 150, Irvine, CA 92618
Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.