Compounds and dispenses medications and other pharmaceuticals. Prepares and maintains all necessary records on prescriptions, patient charges and inventory. Provides information to the staff members on drugs and pharmaceuticals.
- BS or higher Degree from accredited School of Pharmacy
- Current Pharmacist License from the Texas State Board of Pharmacy
- Graduation from accredited Pharmacy School.
- One year pharmacist experience preferred but not required.
- Specialized Training
- Other Skills/Competencies
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer Skills
- Computer literacy is desired.