If you are seeking a challenging, rewarding, non-traditional Pharmacist career, this position is for you.
Lincare Infusion, a leading infusion pharmacy company, is looking for a Pharmacist-In-Charge to dispense and provide quality infusion therapy products and services.
- Possess the knowledge of 797 standards and a desire to use clinical knowledge and skills to promote the welfare of patients
- Directs the activities of the Pharmacy Department
- Supervision and evaluation of all personnel
- Work closely with Physicians, Nurses, Case Managers, Home Health Agencies, Intake Coordinators, Pharmacy Technicians, and other Pharmacists in the coordination of patient care
- Oversee activities of other ancillary departments as deed appropriate
Pharmacist - Home Infusion
(Pharmacy Manager / Pharmacist)
- Pharmacy Degree required
- Graduate Degree from a school of pharmacy approved by the Board of Pharmacy in the state of practice
- Holds appropriate State license by the State Board of Pharmacy
Good people, helping good people - Join us!
Quick Apply today!
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access, and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans