This is great job opportunity available for a Pharmacist in Santa Maria, CA. As a Pharmacist on our team in the travel division you will be exposed to our partnerships with hundreds of hospitals in all fifty United States. Our exclusive partnerships offer premier opportunities and highly competitive pay packages as well as a great benefits package.
Job Details of the Pharmacist:
- Pharmacist needed for hospital setting.
- 3 beds in unit.
- Up to $2300.00 per week before taxes
We have the ability to keep you continually on assignment if you want to make travel healthcare a long-term career option. On top of that we provide qualified employees with free and unlimited CEUs to further advance your skill sets as a nurse.
- 2 years of experience required as a Pharmacist in a hospital setting.
- Experience in Oncology or Hazardous Drug Compounding experience, and needs to be suitable for AG Infusion.
- Weekend and holiday availability will be discussed during interview.
- 13 week contract
- 4/08/19 start date
Top Pay, Flexible Schedule, Great Benefits including:
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield Insurance, Choice of Plans
- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage - Effective Day 1 of Assignment
- 50/25K Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Liability and Workers' Compensation
- Weekly Payroll with Direct Deposit
- 24 Hour Support
- BLS / ACLS Reimbursement
- Free and unlimited CEUs
- Private Furnished Housing
- Travel Expense Reimbursement
- Flexible Tax Advantage Plan
- Licensure Reimbursement
Health Providers Choice (HPC) is a nurse-owned and operated travel healthcare staffing agency, dedicated to serving the healthcare community by providing exceptional travel, local contract and per-diem positions for healthcare providers nationwide.
We have the ability to keep you continually on assignment if you want to make travel healthcare a long-term career option. On top of that we provide qualified employees with free and unlimited CEUs to further advance your skill sets.
Contact HPC today and speak with a recruiter to find out more about this travel assignment or any of our other available job opportunities.
$63.00 - $65.00 /Hour