To assure appropriateness of drug therapy/delivery.
- Degree in Pharmacy (i.e., B.S. or Pharm. D.) form a school or college of pharmacy accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE) is required. A Graduate Pharmacist must have documentation from a school of pharmacy accredited by ACPE, either in the form of a diploma or official correspondence stating that they have met all requirements for graduation.
- Licensure in the State of Alaska is required. A Graduate Pharmacist must hold a valid Alaska Pharmacist Intern license. A Graduate Pharmacist must obtain an Alaska Pharmacist License within 180 days of initial employment.
- Be certified, or eligible to be certified, in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS).
- Office equipment (i.e., computers, multi-line telephone, fax machine, etc.)
- Willingness to learn or understanding of patient-oriented and management computer software systems
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center