Amazing, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians!!!!
DeliverCareRx Pharmacy, based in Mt. Prospect, Illinois is experiencing exponential growth in our hospice pharmacy division. We are a national home delivery pharmacy licensed in all 50 states partnered with Optum Hospice Pharmacy Services, the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the hospice industry.
We offer unique opportunities in hospice pharmacy. Our pharmacists and pharmacy technicians enjoy a rewarding career making a positive difference in the support of end of life patient care. You will work side by side with colleagues who are passionate and dedicated to hospice. You will interact with hospice nurses and physicians from all over the country and know that you are helping them in the care of their patients. Our team members also enjoy a much improved quality of life than is typically found in traditional pharmacy models. At DeliverCareRx you will work in a state of the art centralized call center and fulfillment operation at the company’s corporate headquarters.
A career at DeliverCareRx offers tremendous potential for career advancement and both personal and professional growth. In addition to the high growth our business is experiencing, we are also opening pharmacies in other key markets of the country. This growth and expansion offers interested candidates exciting career paths and other opportunities to grow with the company.
This position is ideal for those who love working in a fast-paced environment with great attention to detail. Key elements of the role can include:
- Entering prescriptions and verifying appropriate information
- Process refill and new prescriptions in a timely manner
- Focus on quality assurance to correctly input physician orders and to prevent medication errors
- Provide high quality customer service to patients and caregivers
- Daily support to pharmacists and customer service agents
- Utilize sound judgment to make appropriate decisions in the best interest of patients and the company
- Restocks and organizes workstations to maintain a clean work environment
- Assist with inventory management functions including, but not limited to cycle counts, inventory, receiving and put away
- Packaging and shipping of orders