**$250 Employee Referral Bonus**
Are you interested in helping to build an incredible patient-centric medication management and pharmacy program from the ground up? BAYADA Pharmacy has an opening for a full time Pharmacy Technician. You will be directly responsible for data entry of prescriptions, Insurance claims, preparing, labeling, and packaging medications for Pharmacist review. Experience with Parata robots is highly recommended. You would be required to answer phones and make some outbound calls to patients and/or prescribers
As a Pharmacy Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Data entry of prescriptions
- Perform related duties, or as required or requested by supervisor.
- Check in inventory and restock shelving
- May be expected to perform some clerical duties relating to department
- Communicate with Physicians, patients and insurance companies
- Triage patient and pharmacist questions and channel to right person
- Ensuring the accurate and timely dispensing and shipping of all related prescriptions
- Identify and enroll all patients in patient assist programs/insurance assistance
- Process fax and e-script orders
- Manage and process refills
- Input demographic and insurance information
- Verify eligibility and specific drug coverage
- Work with Pharmacist to ensure the right medication is getting to the right patient in the right amount of time.
Pharmacy Technician Qualifications:
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- Greater than 1-year experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- Registered as Pharmacy Tech in the State of New Jersey
- Understanding of Pharmacy Third Party Payers
- Experience in Data Entry of prescriptions
- Knowledge of medications
- Acceptable Wonderlic score
- Acceptable results on Profile XT.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.