Provides new and existing patients with the best possible customer service in relation to their drug prescriptions, clinical services, billing inquiries, patients suggestions and complaints.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Records and processes orders and/or inquiries received by fax, mail, telephone, and/or through patient direct contact.
- Provides timely response to patients inquiries by telephone and/or email in an in or outbound service center, consistent with service and quality standards.
- Provides pricing, availability, and schedules information within established guidelines.
- Receives inbound and outbound calls to patients or MD Offices regarding orders for medications, pharmacy services and all other inquiries.
- Coordinates patient care by scheduling orders, communicating information to the patient regarding shipments, assessing supply needs, verifying patient information, notifying the pharmacist of issues or changes in the patients condition.
- Contacts the pharmacists to alert them of any changes in patient's condition, compliance issues due to patient not taking medication or side effects, or to transfer a patient directly to pharmacist for counseling.
- Complete all additional special handling duties as assigned including but not limited to drug shipment notifications and Adverse Drug Event Reports
Will need to become pharm tech licensed at own cost (fronted by agency)
-High School Diploma/GED
-Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Experience entering data into databases (ex: Excel)
- Basic keyboarding skills
* Basic Internet Explorer skills
Now accepting resume applications from interested and qualified candidates!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.