Ultimate Staffing is seeking a pharmacy technician for an exciting role with a top healthcare company.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
• Determining whether or not a medication is appropriate and communicating decisions doctors, their staff, medical management staff and/or pharmacists
• Researching, resolving, and documenting prior authorization outcomes
• Communicating prior authorization criteria, benefit coverage and formulary alternatives to doctors, their staff, medical management staff, and/or pharmacists
• Bringing requests to the pharmacist's attention when needed
• Identifying and troubleshooting issues
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.