Data entry of both new and refill orders. Work cooperatively with all facility and staff.
- Stay current on all changes in policies and procedures for each facility.
- Complete work in an accurate and timely manner.
- Knowledgeable in a wide range of complex and established drugs.
- Have a working knowledge of both trade and generic names of medications.
- Requires regular and reliable attendance.
- Observe all security policies and procedures.
- Compliance with employee standards of Corizon/PharmaCorr and applicable employee standards of the Department of Corrections.
- Fill orders/prescriptions as written regarding medication, strength and dose.
- Refer questionable orders to a pharmacist for resolution when necessary.
- Thoroughly knowledgeable of all applicable state and federal laws, rules and regulations and institutional rules and regulations.
- Current and unrestricted Technician Permit with the Oklahoma State Board of Pharmacy
- Negative drug test is required.
Fast paced pharmacy/office environment. Work load often creates a stressful environment.
Repetitive use of hands, fingers and arms (e.g. use of computer keyboard.) Normal range of vision to perform work, verbal and written communication abilities and requires extended period of sitting.