Palestine Regional Medical Center
The phlebotomist collects blood specimens by venous and capillary puncture. They assist with other technical and clerical functions in the clinical laboratory. They communicate effectively with patients, physicians and co-workers.
Must meet at least one of the following requirements:
1. ASCP Phlebotomy registration (current or eligible).
2. Phlebotomy certification from approved phlebotomy course and six months of experience or 50 verified venipunctures
3. Registered EMT- Intermediate or EMT – Basic with one year of experience
4. American Registry of Medical Assistants certification with one year of experience
5. Six months of experience actively working as a phlebotomist.LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.