Phlebotomist/Front Desk – Growth Opportunities
Conviva Care Solutions is about togetherness and the commitment we have to one another while providing excellent healthcare. We are a management service organization representing physicians, practices, clinicians, and patients across the states of Florida and Texas. If you are career driven and compassionate, with a soft spot for seniors and want to make a positive impact in their lives. You do not want to miss out on this opportunity.
Being a part of the Conviva team gives you:
A chance to be you in a fun environment with other high performers that care for one another. If that’s not enough to get your attention we offer tangible and intangible benefits such as medical, dental vision, 401k with matching, tuition reimbursement, PTO, paid holidays, work-life balance, growth, opportunities, and AGAIN a positive and fun culture.
• Provides phlebotomy services as requested by physician
• Assist with the care of patients as needed
• Preform IV’s, vital signs, blood sugar checks, injections/vaccines
• Assist with emergencies
• Enter patient demographics data, CPT and ICD 9 codes in the computer for specimen to be processed
• Appointment scheduling
• Verification of insurances
• Collecting patient charges
• Phlebotomist certification
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Bilingual in Spanish/ English preferred
• Excellent customer service.
• Knowledge of CPT and ICD 9 codes and medical terminology.
• Experience with EMR and HEDIS
Come plant some roots with us. Apply Today!!!