Central Carolina Hospital
Working under the guidance of the Medical Director the phlebotomist performs venipunctures, skin punctures, and drug screen collections.
- Performs venipuncture’s, skin punctures, and drug screens collections competently and expediently.
- Has a thorough knowledge of test requirements.
- Assists in Clinical Laboratory, to include clerical duties.
- Able to work independently and take direction from immediate supervisor and appropriate personnel in supervisor’s absence.
- Pays attention to detail, following blood-drawing standards.
High School Graduate is preferred.
Phlebotomy certification is preferred
BLS is required within 30 days of hire
Must have training commensurate with phlebotomy certification.
Six (6) months phlebotomy experience in the health care field is preferred. LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.