Location - 280 W 231st Bronx NY
• This will be an ongoing full-time position
• Outpatient Setting
• Staff will undergo training and orientation.
• Highly competitive benefits package consisting of PTO, Medical, Dental, unlimited online CEUs and 401K
• Great opportunity for career growth with the opportunity to be the lead therapist
• Weekends and long hours available
• Per diem positions available
• Realistic caseload ratio
Physical Therapist Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide skilled Physical therapy services/interventions in accordance with physician orders.
• Assess patient needs, plans for, evaluates, and modifies care to meet goals of physical therapy interventions.
• Collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
Physical Therapists Job Requirements:
• Valid New York State License
• Good organization skills
• Good written skills
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
• Do you have the following license or certification: NY State Physical Therapy License?
• How many years of outpatient practice experience do you have?
• How many years of Supervisory Level experience do you have?