BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Physical Therapist, PT, for a Full Time opportunity performing home health visits for our Senior Living office, located in Westminster, CO. This office services adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in Independent and Assisted Living Communities throughout Denver including Lakewood and Littleton areas.
One year prior clinical experience as a licensed Physical Therapist is required.
At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow. Watch this video to learn more about field employee career pathing:
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Plans
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Scholarship opportunities
- One-on-one training
- Recognition programs
- Referral bonuses
- 401(k) with company match
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Responsibilities for a PT - Physical Therapist include:
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Perform diagnostic tests and measurements, such as the mobility/range of joints, transfer status, stability, patterns and appearance of ambulation, strength and endurance of muscles, balance testing, and safety assessments.
- Develop and implement appropriate individualized care plans, including manual therapeutic exercises, gait training, balance, and other interventions.
- Continually assess and revise the Physical Therapy - PT care plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct clients, family members, or other client representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote the client's health, safety, and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Qualifications for a PT - Physical Therapist include:
- A current Colorado Physical Therapist - PT license.
- A minimum of one year of recent work experience as a Physical Therapist - PT.
- Graduation from a program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.