Full-Time Physical Therapist - East Bay Territory
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Physical Therapist, PT for a Full-Time opportunity performing home health visits in the East Bay, Rhode Island Territory. This Physical Therapist will work a consistent schedule weekly of Monday through Friday. This office services adult and geriatric clients throughout Rhode Island.
One year prior clinical experience as a licensed PT is required. As part of our Rehab team, our Physical Therapists function as essential parts of a multiple disciplinary team consisting of diversely skilled therapists. You will be actively involved in the following specialty programs Neuro Rehab, Joint Replacement, Balance dysfunction/falls intervention & Cardiac / Pulmonary therapy. We provide rehabilitative care and skilled nursing to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values. With more than 320 offices nationwide, founder Mark Baiada still maintains the same compassionate, human focus that made our first office unique in 1975.
Responsibilities for the Physical Therapist will include:
- Make home visits to clients throughout the designated Rhode Island Territory
- Perform diagnostic tests and measurements, such as the mobility/range of joints, transfer status, stability, patterns and appearance of ambulation, strength and endurance of muscles, balance testing, and safety assessments.
- Develop and implement appropriate individualized care plans, including manual therapeutic exercises, gait training, balance, and other interventions.
- Continually assess and revise the physical therapy care plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct clients, family members, or other client representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote the client's health, safety, and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Qualifications for the Physical Therapist:
- A current Rhode Island Physical Therapist license.
- A minimum of one year of recent work experience as a Physical Therapist.
- Home health experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.